RICHARD B. ZANE
Founder and Managing Partner
FOUNDER AND MANAGING PARTNER - RBZANE ADVISORY GROUP
- RBZane Advisory Group was founded in January, 2001,
and is a a management consulting firm specializing in
assisting clients to more effectively assess, execute and manage
varied and comprehensive business requirements.
- RBZane Advisory Group is primarily
focused on (1) working with companies and private investors to develop business
strategies and action
plans targeted at expanding/initiating business solutions
and services, and (2) providing
comprehensive business continuity consulting services to a wide range
of clients in both the private and public sector. RBZane’s
40 years technology and BC experience and proven methodologies
ensures clients the benefits of industry best practices
and the RBZane Group’s “Expertise, Experience,
- clients include Intuit, Donahue Schriber, Gambro BCT, Generation Partners, BMC software, Santa Clara University, Level 3 Communications, Symantec, Trizetto, Willdan Group.
- President, Comdisco Availability Services, Inc.
- Executive VP,
- Vice President, Sales and Administration – IBM Corp.
- Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, BS in Economics
- Major - Finance
Completed Graduate and corporate development courses at Harvard, Northwestern and Wharton
- Corporate Boards – Agility
Recovery Solutions, First Financial Corporate Services, Inc.